- How many days does the Concentrate last after opening?
Just like natural food products which meant for immediate consumption and are best enjoyed within 1 week of opening (if not refrigerated) Refrigeration helps you enjoy the concentrate up to 2 -3 weeks.
- I find my concentrate has divided into the lower sediment part and the upper clear concentrate fluid looks like water?
Natural concentrate retains significant amount of fiber from flowers, fruits and vegetables. Therefore, sometimes the heavier components tend to settle down at the bottom portion of the bottle. There’s no need to
worry, just shake well and open.
- Can my kids drink Flavours avenue concentrate?
Absolutely! Our concentrates are great for boosting energy levels naturally and make a great healthy snack for kids in most exciting way.
- Can I have after expiry date?
We strongly advise not to consume the concentrate after expiry date.
- The colour of my concentrate looks different today. What is the reason?
As the ingredients are completely natural, the colour of raw flowers and fruits and vegetables may vary with each changing season.
- How should I store my concentrate?
Store them in the room temperature below 20∘ degrees Celsius.
- Where is your production facility?
Our production facility that works hard to deliver our products to you is in Gobichettipalayam, Tamil nadu.
- Are the bottles BPA free?
Our bottles and caps are food grade PET and 100% BPA free. They are also completely recyclable.
- Do I need to add water to the Concentrate?
Absolutely! Our Concentrates are to be mix with water. Just twist and add required amount of water & sip the goodness.
- Can I get the product home deliver?
Yes! We do home deliver all over India.
- What time will my order get delivered?
Most of our deliveries happen between 9am-6pm based on the order volume. We are happy to schedule you order as per you need. Simply give a call on +91-94427 35005.
- Do you ship abroad?
Absolutely! We do abroad shipping.